Don't know how to start contributing? If you don't have any idea on editing, start off by visiting the Manual of Style page.
The Manual of Style Page gives you the idea of editing, and it allows you to know what style this wiki uses.
After that, you could check this list, select articles that are in need of help and start contributing!
- Delete images with poor filenames and no proper licensing
- Delete pages with little or no information (spam pages)
- Grammar spelling and check-up in all articles
- Creation of manga chapters
- Proof-reading every article till it's high-quality
- Organizing all character's galleries with proper images
- Adding interlanguage wiki links to articles
- Updating featured articles, latest episodes and countdown timer
- Proof reading chats and to make sure the Chat Rules are followed
- Supplying high quality images to articles without images
- Adding more information to stubbed articles
- Proper referencing of all articles
- Addition of proper images to galleries
- Creation of manga chapters with summaries